Friday, August 20, 2010

Mommy to be :)


Hellooo!!! yeah its been a long timeeeeeeeeee since the last time I wrote an entry here. reason being so, I malas. hehe. But as I'm experiencing a great thing in every woman life, I decided to write back again! I am now 8 weeks pregnant, and morning sickness has just started to hit me. Its Ramadhan 10, and its my first day tak puasa...hehe. Sbb around 830am tadi, i sudah muntah2. Kat opis plak tu. xperlah, I dont want to force myself juga, not good for the baby kan. Tp over plak, ttiba rasa nak makan McD. haha. I read that morning sickness is the sign of healthy pregnancy, but I do hope it wont hit me bad and too long. Hopefully. Oh ya as I'm with ZERO knowledge of pregnancy, I tend to read article and stuff from internet. But I plan nak beli books juga, so malam2 I bleh baca.

Next week I'm going to have my pregnancy monthly review at both private and government hospital. So lets that happen first, and will write about it in later post...

Me at Brunei Airport

...masa ni tak tau lagik pregnant. Although with the clear sign of missed period, as I've regular period every months. still buat bodoh lg..crazy huh. dahlah going there for field data collection, drive and collect data - keluar masuk jalan kampung. phew nasib baik tak apa2. Alhamdullilah. After Brunei trip balik KK plak.. sempat lagik tu. but why not, jumpa family kan. After 3 days stay at KK, I balik Penang....yeah! jumpa Shaka after a month kot tak jumpa. lamanyaa. The next day we went to nearby clinic...pregnancy test took less than 10 mins. the next minute of it had remarks as a great moment ever in my life...I'm glad. positive and confirmed 6 weeks pregnant....malas nak citer detail, but that was the story :)

Boring Brunei :(

13 comments:

~ As ~ said...

wehhh nnt ko kena marah org brunei psl tu caption : boring brunei...ahahaha :p

~ As ~ said...

wehhh nnt ko kena marah org brunei psl tu caption : boring brunei...ahahaha :p

Mrs Shaka said...

kenyataan......

HEMY said...

back to blog?? congrats on the pregnancy

mrs.irwan 2 be said...

tahniah :)....

Bri said...

Take k babe.... tdk sabar tgk ko bulat lols!

~Mrs LaDy AnGeL vs DeViL~ said...

congrats alya...
take care taw...
welcome 2 mommy 2 be club...hihihi!!!

n I'mI said...

hey!,lame xjumpa u guys!...congrats to both mummy n daddy to be!..hehe!

izwan7 said...

mummy-to-be.. jg diri jg beby..
jgn bosan-bosan.. raye mane nnti? shaka's grik? slmt hari raya.

lily lotus said...

lama tak dgr kisah u..anyway congrates on ur pregnancy :)

arianna adrizal said...

congratulations!!

Umi_Aliesha said...

wahh..dah preggy rupanya..tahniah dik...take care..jaga makan..

*SiRibenMerah said...

da leh upload pic baby kot..
da leh tukar cerita ibu2 da kot..


da leh ckp ai miss u kot!